BIOCOOL RANGE OF EVAPORATIVE COOLERS
Taste means variety. At Biocool we are aware of this, so we offer our customers the widest range of evaporative coolers you will find on the market. Only in this way can we be sure of always having the right solution depending on the characteristics and needs each installation requires.
Our wide range of products for lowering the temperature and cooling air that make up the Biocool catalogue is the key to our success. We offer you the latest technology in portable air coolers, portable evaporative coolers and adiabatic coolers. This is why we stand out from the competition.
For us, adiabatic cooling systems hold no secrets due to our years of experience and innovation. Offering the solution that best respects the environment is the commitment we have to continue improving in the sector of evaporative cooling services and products.
The features of adiabatic cooling, achieved by the evaporation of water in the air are:
- Lowering the dry temperature
- Increasing humidity
- Low energy costs
- Simple installation
- Requiring no water treatment or decalcification
- Enables the conditioning of specific zones.
There are three types of adiabatic cooling systems:
- Wet systems: cooling towers and evaporative condensers
- Dry systems: air refrigerators
- Hybrid systems: adiabatic coolers.
Evaporative cooling is especially recommended for cooling large surfaces mainly due to its minimal energy use, since this would be practically unsustainable using traditional systems. For this reason, those who choose Biocool technology increase business profitability in every case. Retail parks have become more numerous for two reasons:
- Cost per square metre is more economical than in cities.
- Traffic and parking facilities are more comfo
However, the cost of heating, ventilating and air conditioning (HVAC) is far higher since these spaces contain more heat than shop premises and have a greater surface area. During winter, customers arrive wearing heavy coats and street wear so the need for heating is not in itself so costly. In summer, however, the interior heat can be three or four degrees higher than outside, so this is a problem to be resolved.
Biocool does not require a sealed space, rather the air in the space is constantly ventilated, substituting the heat and fumes generated with fresh clean air constantly. All of this is achieved for a minimal energy cost, since it only requires energy for the fan and a small pump. For example, thanks to this system, the same energy is required for split-type air conditioning for a 12-m2 office as to solve the heat problem in a 150-m2 warehouse area.
BIOCOOL range of evaporative coolers
- BIO/18AV: axial/variables 18.000 m3/h
- BIO/18IV: inverter/variables 18.000 m3/h
- BIO/30A: axial/variables 30.000 m3/h
- BIO/30A: axial/variables 30.000 m3/h
- BIO/18CVDC: centrífugo 18.000 m3/h
- BIO/18EXH: extractor 18.000 m3/h
- BIO/MINI EOLUS: portátil 3.500 m3/h
- WINDOW/COOLER: ventana 6.000 m3/h
Advantages of Biocool evaporative cooler
- Automatic cleaning
- Optimum hygiene in your facilities
- It keeps the device clean with no need for additional products
- It eliminates 100% of bacteria that can survive in still water in under an hour
- The unit incorporates a safety fuse
- Fast and safe maintenance
Firmware control can be updated
- Every year equipment features improve
- Biocool, unique in the sector, enabling update of units
Open water distribution system
- Even distribution of water allowing maximum cooling efficiency
- Anti-blockage and easy cleaning
- Automatic opening
- Avoids cold air entering from outside during winter
- Safety and quality guaranteed
- 100% compatible with other products on the market
- These avoid polluting particles from being brought into the space
- It facilitates the unit’s operation and performance in harsh environments